Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Digital Library and Archives
The Church of England Historical Society in the Diocese of Sydney was formed in 1955 after an exhibition of items held by the Royal Australian Historical Society was held at St Stephen's Church, Newtown. The inaugural meeting was held at St Stephen's Rectory on November 4th, 1955, with Archbishop H.W.K. Mowll as Patron and President. The Journal commenced publication the following year. The name was changed to the Anglican Historical Society in 1999 to reflect the change in name of the Anglican Church of Australia. This collection contains photographs of churches in the Diocese of Sydney and other dioceses, digitized from 35mm slides.
Fuller School of World Mission
Individual Cup Association
Institute for Law + Theology
International Congress on World Evangelization