Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Digital Library and Archives
Anglican Retirement Villages was founded in 1959 to provide accommodation to retired clergy and missionaries. It merged with Anglicare in 2016.
Belvoir Street Baptist Church, Sydney
Lectures and promotional recordings digitised from cassettes held in the archives of Bible Society Australia. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander listeners are advised that these recordings may contain voices of people who have died.
Centre for Applied Christian Ethics
Recordings of lectures and seminars held at the Centre for the Study of Australian Christianity, Robert Menzies College.
The Church of England Historical Society in the Diocese of Sydney was formed in 1955 after an exhibition of items held by the Royal Australian Historical Society was held at St Stephen's Church, Newtown. The inaugural meeting was held at St Stephen's Rectory on November 4th, 1955, with Archbishop H.W.K. Mowll as Patron and President. The Journal commenced publication the following year. The name was changed to the Anglican Historical Society in 1999 to reflect the change in name of the Anglican Church of Australia. This collection contains photographs of churches in the Diocese of Sydney and other dioceses, digitized from 35mm slides.